Our Fingerfood Apéro Events Make Sense…
Have you seen enough puff pastry twists, cheese platters and cupcakes? Do you want something more interesting and fresh for your special birthday celebration, house warming party, vernissage, summer bbq or…well, just about any special event requiring food?
Our events are different…and they just make sense!
- Seeing is believing… check out the food we like to prepare and decide for yourself.
- Smell of success… we always prepare as much as possible on location, which means we fill the air with appetizing aromas.
- Taste the difference… our food is interesting and we only use the freshest seasonal products.
- You won’t have to touch a thing… we are happy to do all of the planning and preparation, leaving you with plenty of time to enjoy yourself.
- Hear you satisified guests… Listen to your guests as they compliment you on organizing such a great event
We offer elegantly simple fingerfood apéro events and stand-up buffets for 15-100 guests. We can either prepare a buffet-style offering or arrange for some help to pass the food on artfully arranged platters. And finally…we can also prepare the food in advance and simply deliver everything to you.
Planning a Fingerfood Apéro…
- Make a Reservation: Your first step is to decide on a date and time for your apéro event. Next, get in touch with us to reserve a date (please try to plan as far in advance as possible to ensure we are available).
- Deciding on a Menu: We are happy to work directly wth you to plan a special…and exclusive apéro event just for your event. Let us know if you would like us to make anything specific or use any specific ingredients…or let us make some menu suggestions for you. Be sure to also consider your guests and let us know if anyone has any special dietary restrictions…we are always happy to offer fresh alternatives.
- Invite Your Guests: We’re happy to help with any invitations or to satisfy any special guest requirement. Simply let us know…
- Relax and Enjoy Yourself: The rest is simple! We’ll do all of the shopping, arrive about 90 minutes early to prepare the kitchen and help out with last minute table settings or decorations. The rest is up to us as we manage the serving of the food and beverages in concert with your requirements and how the guests arrive.
A Few Things To Consider…
about the food: We make every effort to supply only the highest quality ingredients. Our menu selections are always inspired from seasonal products…which we attempt to purchase locally and organic. Our food style is generally European…with a heavy Mediterranean influence. We always prepare each item exclusively for your fingerfood apéro dining experience. Of course, we are always happy to share with you where we purchased our products or recommend a particular supplier.
about the wine and beverages: Your fingerfood apéro experience can be with or without wine and other beverages. Feel free to take advantage of our professional recommendations and enjoy an appropriate beverage with your menu selections. Or if you prefer, select beverages from your own collection and we will do our best to adapt our food to match your beverages. It’s your choice!
equipment: We bring along most everything we need for the kitchen…although we may occassionally ask to use a small pot or pan. We always bring along our own apéro platters, which are specifically chosen to highlight the food and make everythiing look a bit more elegant. We are also able to offer glasses, other service materieal and any decoration help you may require. Just let us know and we’ll be sure to work it into our proposal.
about our pricing: Our fingerfood apéro pricing varies depending on a number of factors. Please get in touch with us to discuss your budget and dining desires.